Vodka Rosé Spritzer
Spritzer name comes from the German word “spritzen,” meaning “to spray.” You can make a spritzer with soda water but we love to use champagne – prosecco – sparkling wine.
• 2 Parts Conrad Vodka Rosé
• Your favourite sparkling wine
• Superfine sugar, for rimming the champagne flute, optional
• Pour the Vodka Rosé into the champagne flute
• Add 1 fully ripen strawberry
• Fill the Flute with your sparkling wine.
Mix it up and sweeten it by adding a strawberry syrup-soaked sugar cube.
It is not a wheat-based beverage, so you don’t have to worry about getting a gluten allergy.